Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome to the club

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

Well this is my WHM before I got my nifty Healing Mitts over the weekend. I had planned to go back and get my Wizard's Coat and Wizard's Tonban and Healer's Mitts this weekend. I knew I could solo stuff real easy now with my THF/WHM being so uber now. He has a full 350mp or so with just /WHM and some gear. He does really good against most mobs up to level 65 or so. The problem I had however was that I didn't anticipate the quest ring thing. Apparently, and this after killing several Orc Farkillers on my own, the coffer in Davoi drops deh monah, instead of the coat I ws expecting.
This should have seemed odd except that I think the fact that my WHM gloves are up for Boghartz quest, that all coffers are geared towards my WHM now. Sure enough, I head off to Beadeaux and hit up some Platinum and Ancient Quadavs and, after one death cuz stupid me likes to test fate and aggro a Quadav near another after I got the key and just needed to get to the next room and was saving Silent Oils, finally get my old mitts.
The next day I head off as WHM/THF to what I think is gonna be a difficult mission against that Dark Elemental Dark Spark. Yeah, I'm thinking level 40, get my anti magic gear on, Barblindra or whatever and I even solo some of the Demons and click the ??? and... nothing happens.
Doh.
Well, that's cuz the danged ??? was for the BLM wand, so then I realize that and go into the Grand Palace of Hu.xoi or whatever and coincidentally some people are on the way to fight Dark Spark and I hit them up for it and they go for it! Yay!
There was a 75 SMN there and he totally owned it too. The Garuda avatar did like 1700 or so dmg per hit from Predator Claw and then I realized that I would have been there forever killing that thing. But I was lucky and now I have even MORE -enmity. I am so full of -enmity now that I bet I could even bounce out of Benediction if I had too. The sad fact is though that Blessed Mitts are better cuz of Haste and MP and MND+ but so what, if it doesn't match my snazzy Relic gear then Blessed Mitts go [That way.] In this picture I have on Devotee's Mitts which is what I have been using. [pause] Yeah I know!
So now I am moving on to my WAR. The fact is I have a great GSD for him but he is B+ on GSD so he still makes me want to buy more ACC gear even though he is probably doing best he can for his skill. I leveled him in a party with this out of the world DRG with god-knows what gear cuz he was doing Penta like it was going out of style. That's good though cuz my WAR has 2 pieces of AF that give him +2 enmity total and is totally not good for a DD. Still, I was able to pull off some decent Critical Hits that gave major TP if I used Sneak Attack separate so I started doing that and I kept up with the MNK and was able to close the skillchain, even if it wasn't for much damage. I think they were pretty impressed after the party was over. I have the lowest delay GSD there is and with the strap I have on it it goes even lower. I guarantee that I probably have the most dmg:second weapon of the GSD class now but still with that B+ skill, it makes me wanna get my DRK up to level 60 as soon as I can.
I think for my next party I might try WAR/RNG. They had me pulling this time anyway and I could use the extra accuracy at this level. I have to say though that my sharpshot and critical hits will be missed and I doubt that I will make up for the D skill in Racc by just subbing /RNG. I wanna level my Scythe and Polearm also but that takes so danged long and it is so boring to skill up that I don't think I wanna wait. Still leveling to 200 is pretty easy if I can just do it and then up all the levels with WAR up to 75 to max. My club is already at 200 and I can easily use Club for some fights and keep that up along with GSD and GAX to 75. Hope those parties are ready for multi-weaponed WAR... without AXE leveled that is.

"Hey, there no club in RAMPAGE?!"