Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WHATDAYAMEAN!

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

I am undone! O whoa betide those who follow in my wake for they will feel the wash of acid and blood in their nostrils as they struggle for their last breath.

Thankfully, I am a little more in control of myself than most give me credit for. This girl has been pulling and pushing my buttons all over the place but you know the best thing you can do to re-focus on what is important is to call someone else. Your friends keep you from being powerless. It helped that it was Christmas too cuz it gave me an excuse to call people.

This picture reminds me of what I feel like next to a girl full of experience, insensitive, uncaring, powerful, exciting, and packed with armor. Nice name too! Problem is dare I look at her? Meh, at least she's warm.

Tomorrow I am going to wait for her to call me and if she does I am breaking up with her. This one was at least one step better than the last. But in the end, she was unwilling to kiss me goodnight but still wants me to call her? What's that?

I have almost enough money for the Serawheels and I have sold my Slops so that I will finally have enough to buy them but the trouble is now I have no pants. WAIT! I have no pants? Who said that?!