Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just in time inventory

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

I love blowing things up. Especially lizards.
Last night I had another bout with a girl that seems to like me but in retrospect is probably wondering why I get so plastered all of the time. She is hard to figure out but she is good looking in a dark, unsympathetic kind of way.
Today I went out with some buddies and got my Earring.
I got the Abyssal Earring for my BLM but perhaps should have gotten Suppanomimi and begun leveling my NIN. Instead, I am going to level my DRK and use my Abyssal for him in a couple of years when he is 70+ or so.
We killed the Dynamis Lord last night without too much worry. I am razor thin close to deleveling again and need to stack up some buffer in there for that sake. I did manage to get another merit in Elemental Skill recently though so that takes me to within one skill pt of the max. It's weird but I am sure that my Diabolos Earring is better than the Abyssal cuz it gives +2 Magic Acc in Dynamis which is where I usually use my BLM, but to use it WITH the Abyssal would mean having to give up my Moldavite and I am not doin that. What I will end up doin is switchin it in during my sleep equip macro where I max out my Enfeebling and Dark skill gear.
I wish I would have gotten my coat and tonban gear long ago cuz I feel like using it with my new hat and earring for a Sleep macro. The coat gives +enfeebling and the tonban gives +dark so both of those along with the Dark Staff and my new Dark Torque and my Anrin Obi in Dynamis should have me sleepin stuff all over the place.
I am running out of space though as I add stuff. I just bought my WAR some new weapons so that he can keep his Great Axe, Scythe, Polearm, Sword and Club skill all at max as he levels. The problem is catching up the skill to 200 is gonna take forever with all those weps.
Last night I missed my chance to lot WAR equip in Xarca cuz we had to regroup our pt while the leader was sending shout and I missed it, but since WAR is so far away from 70, I was ok with it.
I betcha I regret not lotting it later though.