Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Have you seen a Farkiller?

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

I was looking to kill some Farkillers for the Davoi coffer key here but all I got was deh moneh! I guess I have to be a full BLM to get that done correctly so that it drops the Wizard's Coat I want. I didn't want it before cuz throwing out blind and sleep during exp is like casting cure spells.
WTHAYDYGFNBLM!
But now that I know that sleep spells are enfeebling and that I use them a lot and especially now that I have an Abyssmal Earring from my recent Divine Might win, I want them.
I have a new girl spending time with me. She is the same girl I mentioned earlier that was on again off again liking me and now we are spending a litttle more time together.
Cheers to the future!
At work they have trained me with some new material so that I can more closely do the work that my peers. That's a good sign. After the new year I expect to have a whole new gob of vacation time and can't wait to use it. I expect to go to Atlanta to a concert in Feb even with this new girl so I better get cracking and make sure I can get those few days off that I need.
Merry Christmas all and may 2008 bring you good fortune!