Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bye bye Darksteel Clay

BLM:75 WHM:62 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43

Well I have decided to sell off my GSD. I loved that GSD. But I don't expect to be using my WAR for very long time. I want to level my THF to 75 and then level up my WHM to 65 so that he can be of use in the city Dynamis runs. I think I have hit a real gold mine with this ls because at least THEY don't allow insults, which is what I have been harping about all along.

I can't figure out though if they are going to keep tabs on the points or if I am going to have to keep track myself. Their website is like our old ls website from DVX and is rife with info but it's a bit scattered.

I would like to level but I also want to be ready for the run as soon as I get home. I also would like to skill up my staff and club like I was doing but now I really have a pressing need to level so that my jobs are helpful to the group.