Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I got a better idea...

BLM:75 WHM:64 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

Well as it turns out I didn't need to sell my Darksteel Claymore +1 after all. I did a KS30 with some peeps and it turned out to net just enuf gil to get my Spectacles that I had been wanting for my THF. So now that I finally have THF where I want and BLM is doing Dynamises, I wonder if I really should level WHM. I guess one more level couldn't hurt.

I learned today about forming parties in Lower Jeuno. If someone asks you to form a party 73-75, and you are in Jeuno, they must be new to the game somehow. Today I had these people ask to go level in The Boyhada Tree. I had to scratch my head on that one. We ended up fighting steelshells at level 74.

After two hours of doin nothing with that party, I finally got a good party. I always get a good party when it's late. For some reason, people at 5pm want to play until like 8 or 7 even. ??? But if you party at 2am, people stay til 6am or 7am even. The exp is better then too cuz the camps are usually not very congested.

We did Dynamis this Tuesday but the one we did didn't earn me any points. Boo.

I got to level 75 today but instead of building a buffer like I would have liked, it was set to limit mode from when I had my BLM doing manaburn and now I earned an extra merit with THF but he is at 44 exp into 75. I would have rather have had the buffer.

There are so many 75s now out there, it is a wonder people aren't doing merit parties all of the time. I was going to check out what neat abilities my merits could get my THF after the party was over but maintenance of the worlds was just announced and it told us to log out immediately.

How the hell should I know what PST means? The message should say, "In 10 Minutes we will boot you and take any nice food stuffs you may have on your character and delete them for not logging out properly when we asked. "

What? That was nice!