Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The view from here? not bad

BLM:75 WHM:62 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43

This is a view from Beaucedine Glacier. I love what the upgrade in my video card did for the picture. I often wonder if it's possible that the XBox version might look better. I still haven't bought the game for it even though that was the purpose of me getting the 360. Oh well.

I have to finish the 4 cities to be able to attend the Dynamis-Beaucedine run so since I can't go I am gonna skip it the next session of Dynamis. I have finished 2 of the cities now though so only 2 more to go.

I like working on Dynamis runs as BLM/WHM. I tend to focus on helping kill the mobs more than Sleepga II since there are usually plenty of other BLMs with that task and that have their personal vokers set up. I think I really add a lot to the run. This past week I was in a party with a BRD this time and I was seldom out of mp. I kind of wished I had SMN sub but bah, I was healing all over the place with DS + Curaga II. It was scary how much of an impact I had. Still I am way at the bottom of the point totals so it will be a while before I can lot on anything. Who cares. I am happy just to help and be impressive.

The THFs and the PLDs die every once in a while though and I have to say that the more I learn and practice, the more I will be able to save their butts I think. It is probably impressive to some people to see me casting Blizzard III for like 500 dmg and ppl are like huh? That's because I have my Ice Merits up.

What I really need to do though is to get in on some Besieged and max up my Healing and Enfeebling skills so that I can sleep better. If I don't use Elemental Seal, I usually get resisted, even with my Dark Staff equipped. I never realized this but rather than use Besieged for a good times kill whatever party, I can and will use it as skill up session from now on. It's just perfect for that.