Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

No place like home

BLM:75 WHM:64 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.

Sometimes you get to feeling that you left something really valuable when you leave your loved ones behind(like your old ls). That is how I felt recently as I tried to solo the three detector type mobs at the Dilapidated Gate in the Misareaux Coast. That was the next set of monsters I had to kill for PM 6-2 Echoes in Time.

Here is a picture of my crew that beat the Snoll Tzar.

Erecia's Guide said it was difficult for a 75 job to solo so since there are three mobs, she must have meant difficult for a BLM cuz who else can Sleepga? Well, I practiced using Freeze II > Fire IV, then tried Freeze > Freeze II combos on some Orcs and Gigantobugards nearby.

The first time I went was a complete disaster. I had planned to use my ES + Sleepga II macro and the stupid cordless keyboard decided that ws the perfect time to talk to it's buddy in Mars. No signal. By the time I realized I had to hold the keyboard "up" towards the sensor, the mobs were hitting me and then interrupted me... then death and delevel to 74.

No problem right? Wrong. You lose Freeze II when you hit 74. This is easily my most damaging spell and it has a shorter casting time.

I lost so quickly that I hurried back to try this stupid thing again thinking I could do it with a 74 job but it didn't work. I used Freeze > Fire IV > Blizzard IV > Fire III > Blizzard III > Blizzard II and then I was out of mp and the mob I was working on was still alive and zapping me for dmg. Not a lot of dmg but I needed to kill it off quickly to rest mp before tackling the next one but, no dice. I died away from the spawn spot at least.

Last time I died too close to the spawn spot and I had RR up and went up and then down. In hindsight, it would have been better to homepoint cuz I just had to homepoint after they killed me again.

So I gained my level back from being under only like 45 exp during Besieged and it put me at about 1500 over, and now, after 3 deaths, I am like 2800 tnl to 75. UGH!

I guess I better find a ls to love. I guess I need a manaburn soon too.

I hang out in my Dynamis LS sometimes just to have a spot over my head and Mr. Fabiancito tells me to go get a real ls. What a WETBACK! lol. He's lucky I can't d2 him. He's also lucky I didn't start with the Spanish insults. I guess I'm lucky too then, lol.

I saw Sabrial the other day and she was still kicking it in Mount Zhayolm with a bunch of the old people from her ls, Nobodyzangel. It's amazing that they are still around and together. I haven't seen a lot of Vekien though. He did a lot for that linkshell. As a matter of fact I haven't seen Cornnholio at all. I hope he didn't give up the game after everything he put into it.