Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

WHM, welcome 2 da jungle

BLM:75 WHM:64 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

Well this is me in Yhoater Jungle with my WHM and no ls. I practiced soloing stuff with my WHM and suddenly got the urge to skill up my club since I am going to be leveling WHM mainly now. I even said hi to Rewusrup and Phantoma as they passed through here. WHM is really the best job to solo stuff with. You get to Haste yourself and put up Stoneskin and with /SMN sub, you even got some decent MP refresh going on. Usually I will even put up Carby's Shining Ruby right before the fight to give myself that added plus in DEF. It is kind of boring though and it takes a long time with a club to level up, nevermind how long it takes with a staff. At least the mobs are Easy Prey and I get some exp out of it.

Later on though I got a group to skill up club from 120 or so and now it is at 176 and I have True Strike to use. I can't wait to get Hexa Strike but HTH am I gonna take skill up to 220 against Steelshells? It was then though that I got the idea to skill up club at the same time as I skill up Enfeebling Magic with BLM. This seems like a good idea and I worked out a plan of action which ws to cast Poison then Blind then Poison II then Bind then Sleep then Sleep II. Poison often gets resisted though at 200 so you have to check it and try to land it again if it is resisted. The bad part was that successfully landing Sleep really ups the mobs hate on you. I would often pull the mob away from the NIN tank we were using so I tried not to overdo it too much with the Sleep spells. Bind is another spell that seemed to just turn the mob in my direction. My skill definitely went up. The combo of club and spells didn't work though cuz the hits were just adding to my hate total and eventually I just forgave the club altogther.

Tonight is Dynamis and with two more wins scheduled this week, I should be able to go to the outlands the next time we go. I have to say I miss the group since I haven't been with them recently. One night they were supposed to do an outlands Dynamis and it was lotted by JP ls first so they switched to a city Dynamis and I could have gone, but that was the night that I did the Snoll Tzar fight and won. The Snoll group had already enlisted 4 members when the ls changed their minds so I had to ditch Dynamis even though they could have used me.

I can't wait to use the Blessed WHM gear that is coming up for me at 70 but I have to say that I have been looking over and over and I dunno HOW I am gonna get all that moolah for it. I can say that I won't be getting Noble's Tunic though. That armor is worth bunches now on the AH.

I just spent money on the Repulic Aketon and I have to say I look very snazzy in it. As I was walking around I realized how weird I looked and how characteristic that was of my rl. A Tarutaru in a Republic Aketon. Tarus are from Windy. Uchipu is from Windy. She looked normal in her Aketon. Why do I feel so fat in mine?