Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Did you already see this?

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

I got a date tonight, I expect, but I don't know if I will have too many things on my mind to perform well on it. She is fantasticly good-looking btw. I had something of a cold yesterday and found that staying up late didn't help my constitution any. I feel sort of under the weather.

Still, I know she will have a good time. I just need to plan well and take this girl through a nice set of things to do and hope she really enjoys herself enough to want to see me again. This is sort of like a KS30 Double Draconian fight. I gotta get her WAR dragon out of the way so that her buffed up BRD Dragon doesn't put up too much of fight for too long. lol
Should I mention this to her?

I went to Dynamis-Windurst Friday and stayed up WAY too late that time but it's ok. I didn't want to leave too soon since a lot of people have been leaving sooner lately. I am always a bit confused playing as BLM. Usually, since I am BLM/WHM I stay and support the melees and help with Sleepga II but when I am with the BLM pt it is confusing sometimes when the lead BLM takes me out to go kill the Statues. I am so slow compared to the BLM/RDMs that I think it is rather pointless to have me there, except to Stun, which is a very good reason to have me there I guess, I dunno.

I just spent money on the Arborist Nails and an Elemental Torque and though I was happy at first to finally try them out on my Weskit gear and to use Weskit gear to some effect, I am going to just sell the stuff back. I am just not much of an Attack BLM without /RDM. I don't even like my Weskit gear and I am very ok happy with my role as BLM/WHM, which is support healer and sleeper. I need to work on getting my Anrin Obi and I might get serious about getting my Rajas Ring later this week. For now, I gotta try to get my money back.

What to buy, hmm?
What movie to watch, hmm?
This is another thing I don't mind telling yall is difficult for me cuz even though I love to watch a great new movie and have it turn out to be great, I don't feel it's appropriate to take a woman to what could be a lousy movie. But if you tell her you already saw it, then she won't want to see it. lol. Hence, choosing a movie is tough.
ps. hell no I'm not gonna tell her she is like a KS30 Double Draconian fight!