Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I get around, no not really

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

Bah! Sometimes I think my 55 year old friend gets more secks than I do. In fact, I know he does. And he's single too!


She called me back and asked me if I was upset or something cuz of my tone. So then later she cancelled cuz she was too tired from work. Me of course I was off all day looking forward to it and then she cancels. Ugh!


My own fault though, I should have acted like it wasn't important I guess.


Well tonight is Dynamis again and though I was gonna go out for a while I have decided to just stay here and catch up on my Jajuju time. Man, if I start thinking about my romantic situation a lot, I am about to get REALLY depressed so no more of that.


I bought the Elemental Torque and Arboryst Nails and just like my Magician's Earring they are going down in value and I am not sure I want them as much as I did. But I resolved to just keep them and count myself lucky. No Thunder Ring for me I guess. I just love the Nails though. They go great with my Black Cloak setup which is seriously over-enmity'd without them. Still, because the Elem Torque is SO good, I am thinking about tossing my Fenrir's Torque and scrapping my plans for the Uggalepih Pendant. I guess I will just have to wait and see.


I really do love pulling out my Weskit gear but it is TOTALLY not worth using in Dynamis. It is much to weak in armor and the bonuses are marginal compared to all of the uber-BLMs already there.


I finally got my Phantom Tathlum though and it makes my gear feel rather complete in some respects. The Anrin Obi would be nice also but that is a couple of weeks away before I get in that mood again to go to Sea.


I have a gob of points now in Dynamis and I am tempted to lot on stuff but I will wait. I must accomplish my goal of 30 pts and then hope for the stars to align to get me the gear I need. It far less stressful to just sit and play than to have to watch what is dropping all of the time. This is another of my problems cuz I don't always pay attention to the chat log if I am getting ready to work on a schedule of things like Cure, Nuke, cast Stoneskin, cast Barfira, Nuke again, Stun and Drain and maybe Aspir. If I have a number of things already planned out, I try to cast the spells successively with as little delay as possible but this means, I am not looking at the chat log.


Last week people were like "get ready to Ga some statues". Well I noticed that on another set of statues, a Stun on the lead statue allowed for some nice groupage, so I planned to Stun since I am a slow caster as it is. So I organized my spells and I notice a Yag in there starting to smite me after I had casted like they sed. I was the only one too. So I check the chat log and they had changed their minds and sed NO GA NO GA NO GA!


Well, sorry guys I missed that.