Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A real WAR faces the wind.

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:60 RNG:43

This week, door number 3 girl was ready to hit the town so we hit it. Did I hit it? No.

Two dates and still no kiss. I should have taken the hint I guess but she still says yes when I ask her out so do I just keep asking and hope for a light at the end or am I just desperate or acting that way?

Who knows? I guess somewhere in my 20s I should have dated like a 100 women like everyone else.

In the game, life is becoming very stupid to me. I don't feel joy crafting or doing dynamis or even partying with my new weapon for my WAR. I do plan on leveling Alchemy next though it's just that I am out of money now that I bought this cool new GSD.

Anyone a fan of Sword of the Berserk anime movie? It's kind of extreme but if you can handle it it really is a great story of the pursuit for greatness. I guess I am extreme that way. I took my date out to see the movie 300 thinking perhaps it was too violent but there were some scenes in there that were really inspiring.

She didn't appreciate the movie at all. I could tell it bothered her and so we walked out. Luckily I had seen the movie before but it left a sour taste in my mouth like she didn't have a good time. That taste was compounded when I got no kiss goodnight. Bah. I can almost guarantee she wouldn't like to come play the game with me.

I am starting to feel like maybe my charming days are behind me. Do I stick it out with this girl or try again? Oh, the frustration.

The good news is that at least I am dating. Last year I went out hardly at all and just stuck to the game and distracted myself from the realities of life. But now I feel my heart heavy with doubt and wonder about my future.

The worst part is that it totally takes me away from the game. I missed Dynamis last night. I was supposed to have finished 8-3 by now and maybe got my Rajas Ring and was supposed to up my merits in evasion and in elem skill so that my weskit would be useful. I was supposed to have caught up my TAU missions and even maybe got enough points in assault to get my Precise Belt from the Lebros Cavern assault missions. I even wanted to get my WHM to 73+ or my WAR at least to 65 so that I could lot items in Dynamis. But all that is on hold. I feel like I have accomplished not half of what I did last month.

Still, I did have a good time dating. We'll see if I can keep the candle burning for this girl or if Hohito will hit his Flee button again.

I know what ya'll are thinking, a real WAR would /NIN not /THF, huh?