Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, March 09, 2007

She's a cross between...

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:60 RNG:43

Careful what you wish for!

Today I am planning to finally put down the Dynamis Lord for my first time. I even think I might lot on some gear since I have enough points. I am way behind a lot of people though so it's probably pointless but you never know.

I need to get some cooking supplies to bring with me cuz setting up parties for Dynamis is so boring and it always lasts at least 30 minutes if not longer to set up.

I went out to Karaoke last night and had a good time but the crowd was THIN. I know how the owner thinks too and perhaps we are looking at the end of karaoke on this night as well.

The one "date" girl that didn't like me called last night and was all better about seeing me again. Big surprise. Right now though she won't answer the phone but I'm sure that has nothing to do with it being Friday night and having bigger "fish" to fry.

Tomorrow, I am gonna check what's behind door number 3.