Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who rules your world?

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:60 RNG:43

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my Dynamis buddies for helping me achieve a win against the Dynamis Lord. He was tough I thought but he went down easy when I took this pic. We used the old Chainspell + Stun technique and let us BLMs blow him down to nothing.

That was last time.

This time, last night, we got our placeholders handed to us. It was a complete disaster. Not only did we not land anything worth noting(cuz all of MY spells got resisted), we took so long that Ying and Yang came back to life and proceeded to chomp us down like so much dogfood.

The night started with a real screw-up. These guys always start Dynamis by going to an inner camp and then bringing the monsters to us. Well this time one guy ran out to the monsters and then ran them back to camp when we weren't ready. No problem right? Just Sleepga II and proceed as normal, right? Wrong. The eyes resisted the sleep and were not doin a tally ho to the mages, they were doing tally ho to the mage or two that was ready. I landed my Sleepga II with Elem Seal and for some reason unbeknownst to me, one of the demon mobs just up and clobbers me down. There is no reason for that to have happened tho. The mobs are supposed to have vokes thrown on them to keep the sleepers alive. If anyone were to attack a monster, all melee are supposed to use an assist macro and target the same one. This mob had already had a voke thrown on it by the alliance's main tank so there is no chance that he could just up and come and clobber me unless someone acted out of turn.

Anyway, it was a real mess. We completely wiped and that hasn't ever happened before since I have been there. Part of me thinks it is just too unlikely to have been a coincidence. Lately the ls has a prob with some of the members participating in other runs where perhaps they get to have more of the currency or whatnot. Very selfish, but also the next logical step I guess for people that want to upgrade their relic weapons. Problem is you can't come to our dynamis and go to someone else's because there is too much temptation there to undermine the dynamis you don't give a crap about. The whole point of going with a group is that you want to add your part but if you go with two groups, you are likely to treat one better.

It's like having two girlfriends maybe.

Well our leaders have said that we aren't going to allow them to continue to come to ours if they go to theirs and that means a lot of lost points for many members. This is quite a concern for people that have earned their points as you can imagine and you'd have to be crazy not to think that they wouldn't take a piece back after losing said points.

Anyway, who knows what they are thinking. Part of the reason that I stay with them is that they are all about not insulting others and treating people with respect. But unfortunately this means ppl that disrespect the ls, intentionally or not, get the boot.

Well the good news is that I don't have to go out with that girl tonight. Yeah I have been calling her and she has been delaying seeing me and honestly I gotta say that I am kind of getting fed up with her. She says tomorrow definitely we will go out but I would rather not even try to go out tmw. She had yesterday off all day and told me to call her at 4pm and then told me she had more errands to run and she would call me back. She called me back at 9pm and asked if I still wanted to go out. I'm glad I slept for like 3 of those hours but no I didn't want to go out at that point. I asked her if today was ok, she sed yes and just now she called to say tmw would be better. Hmmf.

I am honestly gonna have to start to learn how to bullsh*t.