Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Works better in groups

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:60 RNG:43

This is me getting some Limbus action with some friends from the linkshell. I was a great time and rather easy to get through too. The main thing you do is go through and kill a bunch of elementals on each floor and try to get to the bottom. If you are not successful in some and screw up, this has a time limit. If you don't kill very well then you don't earn time extensions and hence you don't make it to the bottom.

We made it to the bottom. The floors are layered by element so each earth floor basically has earth elementals, each ice floor has ice elementals, etc. Not bad if you are good at it. Killing the monsters nets you Ancient Beastcoins which the quartermaster will pass out at the end. Jarom leads this group and does a good job of directing. He seems to know his stuff very well. Faytlynn is the resident uber-BLM who has some great gear.

The price to enter however is 50000 gil so if you don't have that much, then you are stuck and won't be able to go. It's not that bad tho and you can sell your coins rather easily in Batallia Downs. My problem was that I sold all my coins and had just enough to get my new GSD which costed 400k.

The Thief's Knife is going for 300k and you are thinking to yourselves, why didn't I get that instead?! I dunno, I kind of expect the price of the knife to come down to 100k eventually or at least to about 200k. More and more of the gilsellers are gonna be hunting that knife til the demand for it has gone down. I just hope I catch the market at a good time before then or else the price for it will go back up as they stop farming it. There are 14 of those knifes in AH now, lol.

Another bad thing is that I now have 40k and don't expect getting up to the 300k mark soon.

However, I do have close to 80 Beastmen's Seals. It might be time to do some A Worm's Turn BCNM. Oh and my suggestion on KS is to do the Double Draconian. It drops that Minuet Earring which sells well in AH. The ODS(Operation Desert Swarm) we did dropped only the VClaw once in 5 runs and we had to split that so we got 112k each out of six.