Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, April 30, 2007

The part where I level WHM

BLM:75 WHM:66 SMN:43 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43

I got my level back for my BLM and even dabbled in SMN for a bit. It is surprising to have such a low amt of exp to go through to level up. I miss that with my WHM. I am leveling WHM now mainly but I have to say I suck as WHM atm. You have to be quick with the Na spells and Erase and Haste and honestly, I don't like using those spells. I like to Cure. I like to Curaga. I like to Divine Seal > Curaga 3 and watch the monster go "You !!! Come here!!"

But in reality, if I play my WHM a lot I become great at it. It's just been a while and I could tell this last time as I was partying with a bunch of 65s that had probably never played a second job that their opinion of my WHM was not good. Even MY opinion of WHM is not good. Oh well, that's what you get when you level a little SMN, go farm with THF, and play Dynamis with BLM.

The picture shows what I use for my WHM which is the Black Cotehardie, Crow's Gaiters, Crow Beret and some other stuff. That -enmity gear is VERY useful for WHM and even though people look at me like a red-headed stepchild, I am sure they go HUH! when I Benediction and a simple Provoke pulls the mob off.

I met this fantastically good-looking girl(FGlGwB) last night that works in one of the biggest clubs in the city. She was so fantastic looking that perhaps she might be THE ONE! Heh, joke. /snort Sometimes I feel like such a "Renfield". Anyways, we talked about wine which I know nothing about and she mentioned she had to leave soon and I ran out of things to say and coudn't think of any sane way to ask her for her number without just hitting her in the face with the question so I didn't. Still, I had just got done talking to this guy that was trying to unsettle me with his jokes about masturbation and all of the pussycats that come to the bar etc. He just laughed and slammed his hands on the bar thinking he was getting my goat. Then I went and talked to this girl and I didn't see him again. Hah! That monkey-looking rumpster would have had NO chance with that girl and he knows it.

I guess I know that too but at least I talked to her.

I scored full hits at cards last night too. It was so uncanny how lucky I was. I must have been tuned to the fate gods. We all had a good time at poker and it was funny me thinking for a moment that I would be happier working at the bar with these guys and be broke than to have my job with the rat-trap people that work there and piss me off all the time.

But, I do have friends there. I know one girl that makes like 100k, another guy that was an asssociate with me that it like a Senior Project Manager. I know another woman that is actually good looking and would probably date me if I asked her that used to run the whole department I worked in. I never told anyone cuz that would be a conflict of interest so I have to make sure not to involve too many of my old friends when I have my "conflicts". I know that they think that I am lazy and have not applied myself like I should have at work, but I am still there, and I am still well thought of by many people even if I don't see many of them anymore.