Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

..then furthest from him is best!

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43

This is the picture of us helping someone get their NM killed. We worked our way all through the dungeon and did stuff but never got to kill the NM. I like partying with these guys a lot.

Recently however I got invited to join another ls from someone in the Dynamis ls. It's just a social ls and is geared to help ppl get their stuff like aern organs and Diabolos Earring, to name a few. It's full of 75s and so it's got the right people but I am reticent to leave the Dynamis ls for long. People are starting to show up during off hours and hang out there more. I would like to think that I have been helping that some by always being there.

Moreover, I don't like the idea of not talking to the one group of people that I have been hanging on to for the last 6 months, even if they don't talk back to me.

I do that myself tho. I am slow to open up to people.

I guess I am gonna go buy some carp and make some Roast Carp and turn them in for Guild Points. I blew it with Pebble Soup yesterday and didnt turn the max in for those but there were no flint stones being sold in any of the AHs. I should have just farmed them from worms or something. It was only like 1000 max and the synth was ez but now I feel stupid for not having done it.

I spent a lot of time farming organs last night but I have to say that it was very slow getting them for 6 people. The more people you have more people you have to spread it around with.

I still need 3 Lumin Tissues and 6 more Aern Organs and then I can get my Anrin Obi. It just occurred to me last night tho that even though I have my Armlets, without my Thief's Knife I am just as blah blah as any other THF with 150k to spend on Thief's Knife. This will not do!

My next expenditure will be for this knife I think or if I can get my lazy butt motivated, I will go out there and get my knife with the help of some peeps from the other ls.

Hey, I just realized, it IS nice to have a social linkshell after all.