Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Darts in the dark

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43

This is the closest I have come to "screwing like rabbits" recently. I have to thank my Dynamis buddies again for granting me the wonderful AF pieces in the picture. I truly love to play and farm with this gear on. I have even broke out my Heart Snatcher and started to skill up the ws to break out the latent effect. It's slow going tho. I have barely gone through 100 weaponskills and this after 2 full days of farming more or less.
I have leveled my WAR to 61. I use a Great Sword which is a B+ weapon for a WAR. If I melee with a skillchain partner that doesn't use Sushi or who has no Scorpion Harness etc. then I do alright. I get up to 100% before the end of the mob as long as I keep Aggressor at max etc. What happened this last time however was that I was partying with a JP who was Uber in gear and rather unforgiving with his demands for first provoke, etc. Our group was good and everything but trying to figure out what the the JP THF wanted to do was difficult to figure out through using the Auto-Translate function.

{Paladin} {Nice to meet you} {Please}{Provoke}

I have never laughed so hard in my life. He was a real smartass, but at least he was funny. We just had a royal time learning who he wanted to provoke next. Eventually I told the WAR/NIN to provoke first and then have the Paladin provoke next so that he could have his pick but then we just agreed to have the PLD voke first and this really worked well. It wasted my attempt to SATA my Weaponskill but I just did it without SATA and used SATA to build TP. The WAR in our group was a much better DD with her dual axes and using Rampage. I will have to give some thought to raising my Axe skill one day. But I am not going to chg using WAR/THF at this juncture. I believe WAR/THF is a better job to use for two-handed weapons and to that effect I am leveling Scythe and Polearm to use with my WAR also since they are also B+ skill weapons. My Great Axe is coming along but slowly. It is at 132 but needs to be at 199 or more and that will take some time.

I have begun cooking again but the skill ups are really eating my funds alive now. At skill 53 and have gone through almost a whole stack of eggs without a skill up. I believe you guys are wrong out there the ones that think Egg Soup maxes at 55 cuz for me it maxed at 53. Still, using Bird eggs for a while hasn't helped and I expect it might have something to do with the day.

Well I called Door-Number-3 girl back and advised her through her voicemail that I would not be calling her to go out anymore. I realize that I was just using her to feel good about myself and had no romantic intentions towards her whatsover and was just hoping that through her I would find someone "really" exciting!

Ya think?!

Tonight, I go back to throwing darts with the experts.