Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Looking for a little tail

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:60 RNG:43


I just had this great idea from seeing someone wearing a Diabolos Earring.


Also, I wonder where my next merit should go. I need 3 merits if I want to up my Elemental Skill again and I DO want to do that but also I just noticed the my Magic Accuracy on Freeze II would go up by 6 if I upped that spell. I REALLY want to do that cuz I use Freeze II a lot in Dynamis.


Last night I got this girl's numbr though she is engaged.


Today, I tried to max out my guild points by making Iron Bread and then suddenly it occurred to me that I could make a killing by selling the stuff next to the Guild Person in my bazaar which sucks cuz the price of the bread is lower than the cost of making it so I am screwed now.

I wonder what I should try next I wonder?