Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You lose all your materials.

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43


This is me doing one of my many synths in Windurst. I have got my cooking skills up to 60 and was pleasantly surprisied to find all my pies gone from the AH which left me a nice profit. Unfortunately, the fate gods are a fickle bunch. Today nothing has sold and the price has gone down.

That's how the cookie crumbles. The good news is that I am almost to my goal of getting the Fish Handling skill from the guild at which point I will be able to make my own pies for my BLM and my own sushi for my THF.

As for making money of the craft, I believe this will probably not be the way for me. BCNMs and KSNMs have paid off nicely in the past and I would rather just depend on them for my mega-money. This will also motivate me to level my other jobs.

Tonight is darts night and tho I am planning to see Ms. too-engaged-to-call-her, I don't plan on her being particularly turned on to the fact that I haven't called her.

Ah well, maybe she broke up?


AS you can see from this nasty format, upgrading to the new google account option has proven to be a disaster for my blog. Please forgive the crappy presentation as I am unsure of how to improve it at this point.