Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yeaya, sushi-time!

BLM:74 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43


Yep, I washed out of my 14k bufffer into 75 and have finally deleveled to 74. This happened yesterday after I spent all hours of the night trying to finally beat Diabolos for his coveted earring that adds that little bit of Magic Accuracy +2 during Dark weather.




This of course is for the sake of Dynamis that I am doing this. All Dynamises have double Dark weather in effect throughtout the expedition, so items that use the Dark ability, like the Dark Staff, the Anrin Obi and even spells that are Dark-based, have a higher effectiveness in this area. The main drawback however is that sometimes the areas have a high resistance to magic. I have found this to be true of Dynamis-Xarcabard. I get reisisted all of the time there and though I try to keep my Elemental Skill maxed as much as possible when casting, I have to say that I get resisted at least 50% about 70% of the time.




This morning I finally got my coveted Fish Handling ability. Problem is I have only 10k to my name. Meh. I am gonna have to put the game down for a while I guess. More than that, the price of Squid Sushi has hit an all-time low of 10k per stack, which would be great if I hadn't spent all of my money getting this stupid skill to make it. I guess I could go out and make some Melon Pies for some cash but people has begun crowding that market too and now those are down to 2k a stack which is close to what it cost to make them.




Too bad for them though cuz unlike other people, I am not getting out of the market just cuz there is no profit in it. I am gonna sell my Pies at 3k and if they don't sell I will just use em for my BLM. My Squid Sushi is going to go the same way. My only problem now is getting some gil together to make a couple of bunches of the stuff.




We finally got some people together to farm some organs for my Anrin Obi and can you believe it, the tank had to go as soon as he got his stuff and BEFORE I got my one remaining tissue that I needed to complete my set. I was tired from doing it all afternoon so I didn't mind him quitting at the time but I went back there the other day to try and solo one of them maybe and it was almost impossible. I almost died. This means I have to stay throguh a whole farming session again with someone even though all I need is ONE little tissue. Oh well, the session was also useful to help unlock my Heart Snatcher which I used the entire time to end the skillchain to Fragmentation. I need a total of 500 points and I believe I am getting close now. When I hit the cap I will have +6% Critical hits from a weapon that does 30 dmg. That's a cutting edge weapon and you didn't have to break an arm and a leg to get it. Well, sort of.




Well, in rl news, I have found myself once again facing enemies in the work area. They torment me to no end with their little interruptions during my calls and the madder I get the more people jump in to help. I honestly don't know what these people are thinking. Why would someone WANT to torment another person? What's in it for them? There is nothing they are gonna see except me flying off the handle. Hmmm. That's what they want, I guess. I wish I knew how to stop that. For now I have begun moving to a different area when the pressure gets to be too much but I fear this cycle of pain is just going to get more complicated.




It's funny though, the distractions aren't nearly as bad when there are supervisors nearby.




No love. Yep, this week I was unlucky in love but I got ALL the cash at poker Sunday. I finally told my friends about the incident I had with another guy there but sometimes I wonder if they thnk that I am just paranoid. The truth is, it could have been just my lack of responsibility and one too many Jaeger shots that caused me to pass out. I guess so. For now I will try not to bring it up again.




Tonight I am going out with an old friend of mine and we will probably talk about how all girls are stupid or something along those lines. I realize only now that I haven't been his close friend for a while that I was deluding myself all those years into accepting that being without a woman was ok and that I was better than that... as if being without a woman makes you a better man... heh, NO. I hope I meet someone tonight cuz it's about time for some loving soon.




After going out with that last chick that ws as close to dating your aunt as I ever want to get, going out with this friend will be a relief and dating even the FATTEST woman will come in with points above dating that other good looking woman that made me FEEL unkissable.




Where's the love?