Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's a blue day

BLM:75 WHM:66 SMN:43 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43

Not even gonna mention about girls cuz what usually happens has happened again. The more I go back to some girl that I knew the more I realize that they are kinda pissed off that I didn't put forth the energy to pick them up... as if {( I )} didn't want that!


Here's to sleigh beds and everything that means when a girl tells you she recently got one and then walks off with shots for her and her new guy friend. /cheers


In Vana'diel, no love from the new linkshell. I asked them several times to help me with one little luminian tissue and no luck. For the Anrin Obi, I need 7 Aern Organs, 3 Xomit Organs, and 3 Luminian Tissues, and I just need the one more tissue! Meh, I suppose I should be happy I got all of the other stuff with their help tho so I'm not complaining too much. I just have to walk away from the game for a while is all.


We helped get someone their Trotter's Boots and I found myself drooling all over the floor when they dropped. Those boots are the perfect feet gear for THF or RNG and they would work for both my THF and RNG since they are at level 20. Still, I think we should have free-lotted. The ls leader felt it was in their power to grant those to the person that mapped the TOD and such for days but I warrant we won't see much of that person soon. People tend to lose their friends quickly in this game once they get what they want out of a group. I have noticed one such person in dynamis who "co-incidentally" can't log in and get on Dynamis anymore now that her full BLM set is complete and she used the people from ls to get her Merciful Cape.


It's too bad more people don't realize this as a commonality. Even really smart people tend to believe in the goodness of people but that's just crap. Charity is for the weak. It makes you feel good if you're soft but if you are experienced you know that it just makes the sharks rich for free.


People used to could donate blood for money and now all you get is a T-Shirt; who won out of that deal, the poor people? When people ask me if I have given to charity I usually tell them yes, I paid taxes. Taxes are how we give to the poor. Welfare is supposed to BE charity, not a shameful mark on people who just don't wanna work! Anyways, feeling pretty poor right about now. Got everything but the girl. Midas.


For now, I have been playing Phantasy Star Universe and I found myself crafting up weapons and going on the endless missions over and over and it really does eat up the time. It really is a lot of fun too. But I skipped darts last night and today I am tired of doing stuff by myself and am not enjoying the game so much. I have karaoke tonight but I think I probably won't have a good time there. Someone at the bar has picked up on my "weakness" and I just fear for my life if someone starts on it cuz they are gonna be eatin beer bottle, I SWEAR IT!


That's depressing. I know I can't get them all and since I am famous, I know it's just a matter of time before everyone with half a gameplan starts annoying me to "watch the monkey dance".


I know in time I will just get over the weakness or become used to it though, so here's to tomorrow. /cheers